Communications and Engagement Officer required to work on a large and complex Program of work based in Adelaide.
You will have the innate ability to work in a highly technical environment and translate it quickly and effectively, ensuring 'Customer' groups (both internal and external) are suitably informed and engaged throughout this multi-year Program of work.
Indeed, responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement communications and engagement plans to ensure 'customer' groups are suitably informed and engaged through the change journey
- Provide high level writing and editorial services with a focus on drafting, improving and/or editing various written communications including publications, articles, factsheets, web copy
- Provide communications and engagement advice in regard to the delivery of communications campaigns, engagement activities, traditional and social media, online and digital channels etc
- Work with Project Managers to develop engagement materials including discussion papers, presentations, invitations, speeches and other content for various audiences
- Manage external vendors e.g., video production, graphic design, photographers to deliver products on time, on budget and to the right quality
- Develop and deliver engagement workshops as required
To be suitable for this role, you will:
- 5+ years of experience in managing similar communication and engagement requirements - industry, size and complexity
- Be an enthusiastic, strong Communication and Engagement expert with proven experience managing successful stakeholder engagement and associated tools
- Have the ability to provide advice and guidance on compelling and innovative communication and engagement
- Have superior written and spoken English skills as well as your collaborative interpersonal skills in building partnerships internally and externally
- You feel comfortable speaking in front of a crowd and facilitating engagement workshops and other engagement activities
- Experience in State or local Government (or similar) environments would be an advantage as well as working on large, complex change management projects
To apply, please send your CV in Word format outlining your key skills and experience for this role.
For more information, you can contact Matthew Chatterton on 08 8112 7404