Communications and Engagement Officer required to work on a large and complex Change Program (process and technology) based in Adelaide.
You will have the innate ability to work in a highly technical environment and translate it quickly and effectively, ensuring 'Customer' groups (both internal and external) are suitably informed and engaged throughout this multi-year Change Program of work.
Indeed, responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement communication and engagement plans to support this significant Program for our internal and external audiences - communications, engagement, traditional and social media, online and digital channels, marketing.
- Understand the individual and team needs, ensuring they are suitably informed and engaged through their change journeys
- Work with other Change Management (including C&E and Training) colleagues to ensure that collectively, all needs are being met and that people feel supported throughout this program of work
- Raise the collective awareness internally for what this Program is and what it means to the wider business.
- Develop and manage communication and engagement channels e.g. emails, social media, collaboration tools e.g. group presentations, brownbag lunches etc for various audiences
- Assist with the delivery of engagement workshops and events for both industry and community
- Provide high-quality writing and editorial services with a focus on drafting, improving and/or editing various written communications including publications, articles, factsheets, web copy, social media posts, marketing collateral
- Manage vendors partners e.g. video production, printers, graphic design, photographers to deliver products on time, on budget and to the right quality
To be suitable for this role, you will:
- Be an enthusiastic, strong Communication and Engagement expert with proven experience managing successful stakeholder engagement and associated tools
- Have worked on a large-scale change management program, are comfortable with the ambiguity and emerging needs of a change program and are confident in rolling out pragmatic products that meet the minimum needs under tight deadlines
- You will have the ability to provide advice and guidance on compelling and innovative communication and engagement
- Crucial to your success in this role will be your superior written and spoken English skills as well as your collaborative interpersonal skills in building partnerships internally and externally
- You will have 7+ years of experience in managing similar communication and engagement requirements - industry, size and complexity
- You feel comfortable speaking in front of a crowd and facilitating engagement workshops and other engagement activities
- Experience in Government (State, Local or Federal) would be a bonus.
To apply, please send your CV in Word format outlining your key skills and experience for this role.
For more information, you can contact Pramod Jaiswal on 08 8112 7402