Peoplebank are currently recruiting for a Communications and Engagement Specialist to work on a contract through to 30th June 2020.
You will be a pro-active, motivated individual with sound experience with complex change communications programs.
You are engaging and collaborative, and have exceptional stakeholder management skills, and technically superior business writing and communication skills. You think strategically, executing programs against timelines and delivering against commitments. You are a respectful and professional person who demonstrates exceptional moral values in everything you do.
Responsbilities will include:
- Message/content development (for letters, formal reports, presentations, speeches, online content, digital information sessions, FAQs, etc.) for a range of stakeholders including general public, Executives, internal staff, ministerial offices, industry bodies, etc.
- Supporting business readiness (change management) activities.
- Provide communications and engagement advice where identified (around improving governance, rigour among other things).
- Having an Awareness of the need to consider indirectly impacted stakeholders.
- Working with Subject Matter Experts and third party specialists/providers.
- Develop, deliver tools for measuring the success of engagements (eg. surveys).
- The ability to influence others inside and outside the team.
- Anyone with the ability to lead a small team, within a project environment (which would include people leadership, budget/procurement, risk and issue management, schedule/task management, etc.) are especially encouraged to apply.
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a high energy and delivery focussed team, so don't delay and APPLY NOW !!
SA: LHS 296564