We are currently recruiting for a Communications & Training Strategy Coordinator to work within a dynamic team environment for an iconic Australian Company.
This role supports the Technology Practice Manager in supporting the Technology Practice. Focusing on the Technology workforce strategy and initiatives that enable the business to deliver great customer and workforce experiences that supports their long-term objectives
To be successful in this role, you need to have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in stakeholder / vendor management and influencing skills, required for working closely with senior executives
- Strong Business and Commercial acumen
- Background in Change & Communications and/or Training with experience supporting the planning and execution of Training and communication strategies
- Experience working in a large complex technical environment
- Strong consulting and group facilitation skills.
- Self-directed, action orientated, able to shape and manage priorities and workload across a number of activities simultaneously.
- Able to build trusted partnerships and working relationships quickly.
- Highly adept at facilitating, influencing, identifying the questions that need answering and creating outcomes in a dynamic fast-moving environment across different teams with different needs.
We are looking for someone who thinks outside the box, shows initiative and has a passion for driving individual and team development
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career opportunity, please APPLY NOW or call Pamela on 03 8080 7233 for more information.