Our Federal Government Client is seeking the expertise of a seasoned Communications & Training Specialist, who possesses an understanding of the evolving cyber security environment. This is an urgent requirement going through until August 2019 and is working from our Client's Woden offices.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing the development of cyber security awareness, education, guidance materials and internal security awareness materials
- Developing technical guidance materials for IT teams and software vendors.
- Preparing a range of written communication materials, such as responses to ministerial correspondence, media and stakeholder enquiries, reports, policy documents and presentations.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to tailor messages to suit a variety of technical and non-technical audiences, and a range of formats and delivery channels.
- A demonstrated understanding of cyber security, including current and emerging technical threats
- Highly developed writing skills and experience with preparing a range of communication materials, such as responses to ministerial correspondence, media and stakeholder enquiries, reports, policy documents, presentations and research papers.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills, with an ability to undertake objective, systematic analysis and draw accurate conclusions based on evidence.
- Knowledge and understanding of Australian Government security standards including the Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF) and the Information Security Manual (ISM).
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 193183
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.