Redfern & Sydney CBD
6 months rolling
Reporting to the Communications Manager within the Organisational Change Management (OCM) team and working collaboratively across the program, the primary responsibilities of the Communications Specialist will be to create structured and easy-to-read information/communications that will provide guidance for the staff as they prepare to adopt and transition to new systems.
- 5+ years' experience drafting, editing, and distributing a wide range of communication collateral in complex matrix organisations.
- Proficiency and confidence in using creative and content software packages (Adobe product suite).
- Proficient and confident moderating social media (yammer) and responding to questions/feedback on complex technical and procedural matters.
- Experience working on large-scale technology or change management programs, preferably with a HR transformation or high people change environment.
- Design and develop communication collateral and marketing campaigns including testimonial videos, interactive online media, social media, animations, graphics, presentations, roadshows, newsletters, and speeches.
- Design material whilst maintaining consistency, completeness and technical accuracy within relevant timeframes and compliance standards.
- Create and maintain user manuals including, release notes, scripts, training materials troubleshooting articles and conceptual overviews and publish to a variety of stakeholders.
- Experience delivering employee marketing campaigns that have achieved quantifiable outcomes.
- Moderation of social media communities, responding to enquiries, evaluation of channel effectiveness and management reporting.
- Experience translating complex technical issues into straightforward language that can be understood by non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience measuring employee engagement and the effectiveness of communications campaigns.
- The capacity to identify, report and manage stakeholder expectations through communications on any matters relating to program status, iterative solution design-pilot, solution test, service readiness and Go-Live.
- A bachelor degree in communications, public relations, or marketing Strong ability to document existing and new IT processes.