Peoplebank are recruiting for a skilled and highly experienced Communications Specialist, who has worked on a large and complex Change Programs for an initial 12 month contract
You will be a pro-active, -motivated individual with sound experience with complex change communications programs.
You are engaging and collaborative, and have exceptional stakeholder management skills, and technically superior business writing and communication skills. You think strategically, executing programs against timelines and delivering against commitments. You are a respectful and professional person who demonstrates exceptional moral values in everything you do.
As part of the Change Team, you will be working on broad program communication and also ensuring each element has the right communication material to support understanding and adoption.
You will also help us write scripts for video and social media content.
You'll be joining a relatively new team to support implementation, so under the leadership of the change manager, you will bring your experience and ideas; to how the team can best operate to support the program.
Key Skills required
- Exceptional writing skills and ability to generate content that is fit-for-purpose within tight timeframes
- Demonstrated experience translating technical documents into plain English for a variety of audiences and platforms
- Ability to work collaboratively with subject matter experts to develop key messages for communications collateral
- The highest levels of personal integrity and ethical behaviour
- Demonstrated communications and change management experience
- Solid understanding of communications methodologies
- Experience with complex change communications programs
- You are proficient in understanding the needs of stakeholders as they move through change
- Savvy with social media and able to identify opportunities in everything we do.
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration.
Or you can call Pramod Jaiswal on 08 8112 7402