Our client, one of the Government Agency is seeking a Senior Provider Information Officer to join their tea
The role of Senior Provider Information Officer sits in the Provider and Market Information Team in the Provider and Market Relations Division, part of the Markets, Provider and Sector Development Group
You will require to provide support and information for providers, provider peak bodies and representative groups, industry stakeholders and their staff and partners to understand how to operate under the Government Agency
- Communication planning, development and management across various provider projects and channels including online resources, provider newsletter, website and intranet - a large focus of this role is translating complex subject matter into easily understood and informative content.
- Support the development of a range of effective internal and external communications collateral for the Markets, Provider and Sector Development Group including but not limited to news articles, presentation and talking points, FAQs, key messages, contact centre scripts and information sheets.
- Performance reporting and analysis including follow up improvement strategies and implementation.
- Lead communication projects that simplify and communicate complex information to improve provider understanding and experience and increase provider confidence in the Scheme.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in building relationships both with internal and external stakeholders, and negotiation where there are differing views.
- competency with IT systems including for professional development, workflow management
- Competency or ability to develop competency to use online content management systems understanding of digital platforms and analytics
- Qualifications and/or demonstrated experience in a communications field is preferred
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference # 198609