Initial contract till EOFY + 3 year engagement
Carseldine location (50% WFH)
About the role
This role will assist a critical large government program as well as multiple projects and initiatives to develop and implement communication strategies and plans, develop a range of high-quality communications artefacts and build awareness of the Program and its projects.
This role will perform communication activities and has the following outcomes/accountabilities:
- Working as part of a team, influencing behavioural change through developed, targeted communication strategies and campaigns and provide advice to meet agreed communication goals and outcomes.
- Develop and implement communication plans and key messages supporting both program and project communications for diverse, geographically dispersed, internal and external stakeholder groups.
- Identify risks, issues, learnings and improvement opportunities associated with communications and develop and manage appropriate risk/issue mitigation strategies.
- Communicate with stakeholders to ensure they are adequately informed throughout both program and project delivery.
- Liaise and build effective partnerships with stakeholders across the enterprise to support the delivery of effective communications.
- Coordinate communication events, including surveys, forums and presentations, from inception through to completion.
- Design and develop a range of communications artefacts to a professional standard with the ability to tailor communications to all levels across the organisation using a range of software applications, including maintaining program /project intranet site content.
Skills and experience
- Minimum of 7 years working in a similar capacity
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, communication or a similar discipline would be highly regarded.
- Exceptional writing skills, attention to detail, and experience developing creative content for various audiences and communication channels.
- Experience using graphic design programs (such as Adobe Photoshop and InDesign), email marketing systems (Vision 6) video and animation software (Adobe Premiere Pro or Vyond), course booking software such as Eventbrite, other software such Microsoft PowerPoint, Visio, Yammer, Streams, and surveying software (Survey Monkey or MS Forms).
- Experience in developing and maintaining SharePoint site content.
- Experience in working within an ICT program/project environment.
- Events management experience.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 07 30037643 quoting reference 244872.