You will be responsible for driving communications and business engagement activities for a number of IT-centric projects within one of Australia's 4 largest banks.
- Development of communication strategies
- Determines what information needs to flow in and out of our Tribe
- Creation and distribution of internal and external communication material in line with the strategy
Strategic Thinking, Concept Development and Supporting Material
Breaks down squad outcomes or concepts and provides clear communication artefacts that drive interest and stakeholder support.
Communications Approach and Plan
- Oversees and inputs into the Communications Plan
- Ensures business case inputs and identified business benefits are incorporated
- Ensures best practice communication concepts are incorporated
- Demonstrated experience in the planning and delivery of Communications Plan in complex project environments
- Strong planning and forward thinking capability that supports the changing needs of the program
- Experience in Banking or Finance industry preferred
- Demonstrated communications planning and delivery capabilities
If this sounds like you - APPLY NOW with a current resume.