Our federal Government client is seeking an EL2 Communication Manager to join their team.
You will need to have experience in Organisational and Technical Change and Communications Management with proven ability to design and implement appropriate change and communications management strategies related to major programs and projects impacting large government departments.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement appropriate communication management strategies related to major ICT programs and projects impacting large government departments
- Sound knowledge and experience of technology platforms such as SAP, mainframe, digital channel technology etc.
- Sound knowledge and experience of large-scale, complex organisational transformation programmes, preferably in a government or public service context.
- Outstanding written communication and interpersonal skills, together with strong stakeholder management and the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders at all levels across the organisation.
- Ability to understand and evaluate stakeholder needs and represent this in Stakeholder Analysis, Change Impact and Gap Analysis -via the assessment of change readiness.
Due to the nature of this environment, you need to be an Australian Citizen to be considered for this position.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference # 198206