We are seeking an experienced Communication Manager to join one of our Government Client based on Melbourne CBD
You will lead the strategic communication planning for engagement with both external and internal stakeholders, as well as identify and track emerging communication issues and risks.
- Track and oversee the delivery of communication activities, ensuring co-ordination and integration of activities across the program.
- Develop and implement strategic communication approaches to enable the transformation agenda to deliver against agreed timeframes.
- Identify metrics, implement measurement tools and report on the effectiveness of communication.
- Contribute to change management activities and assist with the identification of business impacts to support the Bureau business areas through the change.
- Proactively identify, escalate (where appropriate) and manage communication risks and issues with the potential to impact on the delivery of the program.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills with internal and external stakeholders including high calibre written and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to apply strategic thinking, use sound judgement and act with integrity.
- Is organised, driven and priority oriented and can work in a fast-paced environment
- Has a successful track record of achieving results in a similar role in a complex environment.
Due to the nature of this role to be eligible to qualify, you must be an Australian Citizen
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference # 197776