Primary purpose of the role
The role is responsible for preparing a range of written and digital communication materials to meet the communication needs of the Information Technology Department (ITD). The role is also responsible the development and execution of the ITD Communication Strategy.
- Design, develop and implement integrated and strategic communication strategies to support the delivery of the ITD Strategy & key initiatives.
- Work in collaboration with projects and internal branches to develop joint internal communications, with a particular focus on ensuring internal ITD staff are well informed.
- Use analytics to support the development of more effective communication plans and better use of existing communication channels in consultation with internal and external stakeholders.
- Create quality written content including fact sheets, reports, speeches and content for use on the department's digital platforms.
- Monitor, in consultation with senior staff, the Department's website and develop materials to ensure internal staff have access to the information they need.
- Manage relationships with key groups within the department helping them to maintain a proactive approach to internal communications.
- Provide timely, expert advice to Director, Office of the CIO on communication related matters to support informed decision making.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta at 0294094718 quoting reference number 192526.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).