Our Client, one of the Federal Government is seeking a Communication Lead to join their Public Services Transformation (PST) Program.
You will be part of a communications team that contributes to developing and implementing communication plans, communication materials and support stakeholder engagement processes and activities.
- Develop content and implement communication initiatives against agreed timeframes.
- Develop communication artefacts for internal and external audiences across a variety of media (focusing on digital/web, presentations/briefings, visual communication).
- Contribute to change management activities and assist with the identification of business impacts to support the Departments business areas through the change.
- Proactively identify, escalate (where appropriate) and manage communication risks and issues with the potential to impact on the delivery of the program.
Skills & Experience
- Has a successful track record of achieving results in a similar role in a complex environment.
- Experience in applying 'better practice', practical and results approaches to all aspects of communication.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills with internal and external stakeholders including high calibre written skills.
- Experience in analysing, developing, and executing communication initiatives and plans and/or a degree in a relevant field such as communication, marketing, public relations, change management or public policy will be highly regarded.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference: #199353