Our Federal Government Client is seeking a talented Communications Coordinator for an initial 12 month contract with significant extension options. The successful candidate will assist in establishing and maintaining the centralised internal communications function of our Client. This role is to be worked from our clients Canberra based offices.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Acting as an intermediary between the communications working group
- Coordinating communications activities and identifying communications priorities.
- Linking communications officers and divisions to communications support services
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience in developing relationships with key stakeholders at all levels
- Strong experience in developing effective corporate communication strategies.
- Previous experience in managing internal communications within a large organisation and demonstrated experience in developing content that promotes a positive image
- Experience in graphic design and Website maintenance and content development is desirable
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government NV1 Security Clearance to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 199777
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.