Our client, one of the Big 4 banks in Australia is seeking a Communication Coordinator x 2 to join their team based in Melbourne CBD.
You will be required to end to end management and coordination of content and collateral updates including system-generated letters, significant event notices, product disclosure statements, non-disclosure agreements, digital content, brochures, forms, fact sheets and more
- Participate in Project Stream workshops and meetings
- Undertake quality assurance of all communications artefacts
- Help to identify and escalate risks and issues with the potential to impact on the delivery of program plans.
- Work flexibly and collaboratively with other team members to ensure the program/project operates smoothly.
- Demonstrate professional and ethical behaviour by ensuring compliance with external legislation, bank standards and internal operating policies and procedures relevant to the position.
Skills & Experience:
- 2 years' experience in a communications or marketing role
- Financial services industry experience will be highly regarded
- Tertiary qualifications in communications, marketing or journalism will be highly regarded
- Vendor management
- Highly motivated team player
- Superior time management and organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Impeccable eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometime ambiguous environment
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference: #207881