As a communications advisor, you will support the program and project teams to create communication artefacts for a data management and governance program for one of Australia's 4 large banks.
Drive rollout of Communication Plan through
- Development of communication material e.g. video, postcards and email messages, presentation packs, quick reference guides, Q&A documents and intranet sites etc
- Development and execution of communication calendar/schedule
- Coordination live and recorded presentations including webinars, town halls, and program-level stand-ups
- Development of key messages
- Measurement and remediation
- Coordinate sign off of communication content by the appropriate stakeholders
- Maintain stakeholder matrix
- Support PMO and Business Leads to build awareness and communicate professionally with stakeholders
- Internal communication experience in corporate environment
- Strong presentation and video technical skills (e.g. Captivate, Camtasia, Prezi, Movie Maker, Photoshop)
- Excellent written communication skills - able to simplify complex messaging and concepts
- Good organisation skills and experience with webinars and town halls
- Able to manage stakeholder matrix and communications calendar
If this sounds like you - APPLY NOW!