Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
We are currently recruiting for a Communication and Engagement Specialist to work on a complex programme of work. You will be responsible for the following:
- Refine and innovate strategies and plans to ensure 'customer' groups are suitably informed and engaged through the change journey
- Drive work processes and partnerships with existing change management resources to deliver communication and engagement activities
- Pitch-to and partner with broader internal and external stakeholders
- Manage external vendors e.g. video production agencies to deliver products on time, budget and to the right quality
- Write, review and proof materials to form consumable products for 'customer' groups.
Skills and experience required:
- You are an enthusiastic, strong Communication and Engagement Specialist with proven experience managing successful stakeholder engagement and associated tools
- You will have the ability to provide advice and guidance on compelling and innovative communication and engagement
- Crucial to your success in this role will be your superior written and spoken English skills as well as your collaborative interpersonal skills in building partnerships internally and externally
- You will have had extensive experience in managing similar communication and engagement requirements - industry, size and complexity
- Any experience in local government or similar environments would be a great advantage.
- Experienced presenting to large groups both internally and externally.
- Excellent communicators.
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas / Matthew Chatterton for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.