Our client, one of the Big 4 banks in Australia is seeking a Communication Writer to join their team based in Melbourne CBD.
You will be required to write a range of communications including one-off and system-generated letters, significant event notices, product disclosure statements, digital content, brochures, forms, fact sheets, campaigns and more
- Collate and co-ordinate content and collateral updates
- Write for a range of channels including print, online, sms, video and social media
- Adopt and apply the relevant writing style and brand guidelines to all communications as appropriate
- Apply appropriate governance to your work by using the required tools, processes and systems
- Participate in Project Stream workshops and meetings
- Undertake quality assurance of all communications artefacts
- Help to identify and escalate risks and issues with the potential to impact on the delivery of program plans.
Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in communications, marketing or journalism
- Minimum 2-year superannuation or financial services industry experience
- Wealth product and technical knowledge will be highly regarded
- Exceptional writing skills, editing and copy editing, incorporating feedback from diverse perspectives to communicate complex stories to a broader audience
- Strong interpersonal, collaborative and relationship management skills
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference: #207880