Our client, one of the Government Agency is seeking a Communication Officer (Provider Information Officer) to join their team
This role sits in the Provider and Market Information Team in the Provider and Market Relations Division, part of the Markets, Provider and Sector Development Group
You will require to have communications experience and be able to manage and draft content across a number of different channels. You will have excellent communication, negotiation and liaison skills and be highly organised managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Support communication planning, development and management across various provider projects, campaigns and channels including online resources, provider e-newsletter, website and intranet, and external resources for industry or media use.
- Support the development of a range of effective internal and external communications collateral for the Market Provider and Sector Development Division including but not limited to; news articles, information sheets, key messages, presentation and speaking points, workshop and training content, contact centre scripts, and media content.
- Establish strong relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure provider communications and digital activities are aligned to the broader communication strategy and support the brand management and reputational risk.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in building relationships both with internal and external stakeholders, and negotiation where there are differing views.
- competency with IT systems
- Competency or ability to develop competency to use online content management systems understanding of digital platforms and analytics
- Qualifications and/or demonstrated experience in a communications field is preferred
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference # 198609