Our client, an Australian Iconic Enterprise is looking for a Communication Manager for their high-profile program of work.
The Communications Manager is responsible for contributing to the successful delivery of program by developing and executing the communication strategy and plan. The role will build solid relationships with a broad range of stakeholders to ensure effective communications are developed in pursuit of program priorities. This includes establishing a communications rhythm that maintains momentum as well as supports the program activity.
The role will be responsible for:
- Developing content and directing creative execution to provide a consistent, targeted, and impactful
- Building and maintaining solid partnerships with stakeholders to better develop, coordinate, direct, and facilitate communications designed to meet program
- Directing in-house and / or external graphic designers, photographers, and other media-production specialists integral to the support of program communication
- Researching and understanding key program challenges, communication gaps, target audiences, and environmental factors that may impact our strategy &
- Identifying and presenting opportunities for consistency in messaging and integrating multiple streams of activity under the program.
Skills & Experience
- Experience as a communications professional in a large, complex organisation
- Experience in developing, executing and evaluating communication plans
- Excellent understanding of a wide variety of communication channels and techniques
- Communicating with, influencing and advising senior business stakeholders on optimal communication programs
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in communications or a related discipline
If this sounds like you please APPLY NOW!!!