Our client, one of Federal government Agency is seeking a Communication Lead for the release of a new digital platform until 30 June 2021 with the possibility of 1 x 12 months extension option.
You will require to be seasoned communication professional with extensive experience in designing and delivering communication strategies and stakeholder engagement programs for complex business change, for both internal and external audiences.
Skills & Experience required:
- Successful track record of undertaking a communications role for a major website release, or similar high-profile public change program requiring the management of extensive and diverse stakeholder relationships, technical complexity and potential for operational impacts
- Relevant qualifications and more than 10 years' experience, in strategic communications roles.
- Experience in applying 'better practice' approaches to all aspects of change management that are practical, and results focussed
- Outstanding core communication skills (written and oral) and a willingness to play a hands-on role in supporting the execution of multiple communication plans.
- Experience working within State or Federal government, or experience working on a digital transformation program, within an iterative delivery framework would be desirable
Please note: Due to nature of this role, only Australian citizen will be considered
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information
Job Reference: #201951