Our client operates nationally with offices in most states. They have a diverse range of stakeholders whom are operational as well as technical. Due to an implementation of Office 365 we require a communications analyst/lead to join the team.
This role will be part writer, editor, project manager, communications planner and internal communications strategist. The person will work closely with the project team, leadership groups, cross functional working groups, communications groups, staff and customer experience teams to create effective internal communications that connect all.
- Demonstrable project management skills for communication activities of projects.
- Experience delivering communications support for large IT program/projects over 1000+ people - understand project lifecycle
- Experience working on national programs with geographically dispersed teams.
- Demonstrable experience in writing and developing communication content for various communication channels - SharePoint , Yama, social media
- Strong influencer with engaging personality.
- Expertise in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Adobe Products.
- Creative and flexible approach to delivering communication and marketing to create awareness and desire to know more about new technology.
We seek a communications specialist, a leader whom really understands IT implementations projects across an enterprise. Whom understand how to target and segregate particular audiences and drive communications to end to end.
For further information please contact Evan Xeres on t: 03 80807282 or e: firstname.lastname@example.org