Our client is a well-known Australian enterprise who is currently seeking a Communication Designer to support the Consumer Services program designing for digital marketing platforms. In this role you would be required to create cutting edge, personalised experiences while acknowledging our brand values, customers and balancing the business needs.
This role supports the Lead designer collaborating with the marketing teams on a variety of communication and social platforms creating new interfaces for the end user. The Communication Designers work closely with Delivery Producers for the relevant portfolio and will report directly to the Lead Designer.
- Support the experience design activities within agile projects and programs across the enterprise.
- Support senior designers to concept, design, test and optimise highly accessible experiences.
- Support and learn design practices, contribute to the product design team and ensure exceptional design quality.
- Play an engaged role with the product design Community of Practice, evolving and ensuring adherence to global design patterns.
- A passion for all things digital
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills
- Experience with a focus interaction design and/or user experience design with demonstrable portfolio of work.
- Understanding of creating interfaces, websites, or applications.
- Understanding of customer centric practices across digital and omnichannel ecosystems.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
For more information please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #201296