- Leader in Consulting Services industry.
- 12 months initial contract based just outside of Newcastle.
- Providing commercial, contract, procurement and policy support to defence sector.
Our client, a consulting leader servicing the defence and security industry have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Commercial Support Analyst to join team based just outside of Newcastle on an initial 12 months contract.
The role will be tasked with drafting tender and contract documentation as well as overseeing procurement processes to ensure optimal efficiency while also meeting mandatory compliance guidelines. Additionally the role will be responsibvle for providing commercial strategy and direction back to the business and customers alike.
Given that the employer is supporting customers within the defence sector, applicants must have NV1 clearance in order to be considered for this opportunity.
In addition to this you must also have:
- An in depth understanding of commercial management.
- Previous experience in professional services.
- Experience producing and reviewing contractual documentation.
- Experience in tender evaluation and negotiations.
- Experience in procurement policy guidance and procurement provisioning.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal).
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Patric Byrne on (02) 8267 2480 quoting reference: 203031
Please click the apply button