Our client, a large financial services organisation in Sydney CBD is currently looking for several Commercial Managers for ongoing contract work within their technology area.
They are looking for multiple candidates for both generic and specific Commercial Manager roles- they are looking for:
- One candidate with strong evidenced experience with Oracle - to be allocated to large Oracle centric Programs
- One candidate with strong evidenced experience with Software as a Service agreements, ideally with financial services background
- One candidate with general technology contract management skill set - able to run simple RFI/RFQ Processes, general professional services agreements including offshore ITO and BPO and software licence renewals.
In these roles, you will be responsible for Sourcing Development, Relationship Management, Contract and Commercial Management, Sourcing Enablement and Advisory, Ecosystem Management as well as Supplier Management. You will manage stakeholders and suppliers to ensure commercial and contractual delivery of products and services to the business.
You will also have:
- Experience in commercial management including experience in negotiating and managing large contracts
- Highly developed skills in negotiation of long term sourcing agreements, demonstrating commercial and business acumen and pragmatism
- Ability to develop and implement sourcing strategy
- Tertiary qualifications in business, management and/or legal studies or related discipline, or equivalent experience
For more information, please send your CV to Stephanie at Peoplebank quoting 187237.