We are seeking a Commercial Manager Associate to join a team that overseas presales and contract management activities for the client on a telecommunications project.
Duration: Contract till 24th November 2021
Location: Murarrie, QLD
Provide proactive support for the development, maintenance and growth of the Qld GWN managed services contract and associated supplier contracts. You will work with the account team and the customer to help manage risk and mitigation strategies, oversee the client and the customer's compliance to contracted commitments, assist in sales enablement for new opportunities, and grow customer satisfaction.
- Support the Group Commercial Manager and Services Delivery Manager on strategic business development opportunities for GWN.
- Lead the contract variation and change order process. Review, challenge and consolidate all inputs into a coherent business proposal for submission. Ensure all internal stakeholders are consulted throughout the process and proper approvals obtained.
- Provide analysis and decision support on complex SLAs and abatement calculations
- Participate in the resolution of contractual and commercial disputes by researching and clearly articulating contractual obligations and facilitation of legal advice.
- Ensure contractual commitments are met by their due dates and ongoing compliance with the contract generally.
- Maintain a strong and constructive relationship with the customer.
- Attend customer governance meetings.
- 3+ years experience in Business or Commercial Management, or a role with relevant exposure to commercial functions and interactions with external customers.
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Ability to forge and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to work through complex commercial issues and recommend a course of action
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Experience in IC&T industry
- Previous contract administration experience would be an advantage
Please apply online or call Bharti or Rebecca on 07 3003 7643 for a confidential discussion.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 07 3003 7643 quoting reference 205848.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.