We are seeking a Commercial Manager to join a team that overseas presales and contract management activities for the client.
Duration: 11 months with possible extensions
Location: Murarrie, QLD
This is an important position which delivers critical communications services to Enterprise, Government and Emergency Services Agencies. The role provides decision support and analysis to senior internal stakeholders for a wide range of commercial and contract management matters. It is also critical to establish and maintain a strong client relationship to ensure business objectives are met.
Longer term prospects for career growth are excellent with the opportunity to assume responsibility for additional contracts, and support the Group Commercial Manger in more strategic business development activities.
- Support the Group Commercial Manager and Services Delivery Manager on strategic business development opportunities for GWN.
- Lead the contract variation and change order process. Review, challenge and consolidate all inputs into a coherent business proposal for submission. Ensure all internal stakeholders are consulted throughout the process and proper approvals obtained.
- Provide analysis and decision support on complex SLAs and abatement calculations
- Participate in the resolution of contractual and commercial disputes by researching and clearly articulating contractual obligations and facilitation of legal advice.
- Ensure contractual commitments are met by their due dates and ongoing compliance with the contract generally.
- Maintain a strong and constructive relationship with the customer.
- Attend customer governance meetings.
- 3+ years experience in Business or Commercial Management, or a role with relevant exposure to commercial functions and interactions with external customers.
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Ability to forge and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to work through complex commercial issues and recommend a course of action
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Experience in IC&T industry
- Previous contract administration experience would be an advantage
Please apply online or call Bharti or Bec on 07 3319 7555 for a confidential discussion.