- Leader in IT&T industry
- 10 months initial contract based just outside of Sydney CBD.
- Providing contract management and end-to-end delivery of technically and commercially compliant network services
Our client, a leader in the IT&T industry have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Commercial Manager to join team based just outside of the Sydney CBD on an initial 9 months contract.
The role will be tasked with leading or supporting the performance of the team's responsibilities with regard to the needs and priorities of the client, its customers and end users , as well as the incumbent's own individual strengths, interests and development goals. Also, you will be leading, coaching and mentoring up-and-coming members of the team, typically at the Commercial Analyst or Contract Specialist level.
In order to be considered for the role you must have:
- An in depth understanding of commercial management
- Have telecommunication experience or other network-enabled industry with the ability to develop, negotiate and implement business-to-business supply deals and arrangements, balance complex and competing commercial, operational, technical, legal and regulatory imperatives and engage bilaterally with customers and multilaterally with industry to agree supply deals and arrangements.
- Ability in defining, prioritising and organising completion of tasks to meet deadlines.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal).
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Anna Galit on (02) 9409 4700 quoting reference: 192074