Our client is a global fund administration and technology solution giant, with more then 4,000 employees across 11 countries.
Reporting the Head Of Strategic Sourcing, who we have worked with for more then 10 years, this role will see you working in the Sydney Head Office. Your role primarily will be to source and select IT hardware, software and service vendors/suppliers, and review and negotiate agreements and partnerships to ensure that they are commercially optimal, meet business needs and fall within business risk parameters.
In addition, you will work to set up and ensure adherence to sourcing standards across the business and provide commercial expertise and guidance to help increase overall commercial and sourcing maturity/capability.
Key skills and requirements:
- 2+ years sourcing or commercial management experience
- Great negotiation skills - you will negotiate agreements worth up to millions of dollars
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills both to work with and influence senior business stakeholders and build and manage effective vendor partnerships
- A strong analytical mind, high attention to detail and the ability to come up with solutions to complex business, technology and commercial challenges
- You will be proactive, confident and have the ability to work autonomously
This is a fantastic career development opportunity work with all areas of a global services business, to have ownership and autonomy in your work, to play a lead role in making high value business decisions and to receive outstanding mentoring as you go.
If this sounds like a great next step for you, then please apply now. All suitable candidates will provided with a detailed position description and brief on this opportunity.