My client is looking for an experienced Commercial Manager Principal to join their commervial agreemenrs and Networks team. The team is responsible for woring with busines stakeholders, helping them generate a business case, gaining sign off, and workign with the supplier base to develop solutions.
They are looking to extend their network superiority and enable digital experiences for their customers.
The perfect candidate will have excellent communication skills as well as an exceptional understanding of Networks & IT strategy to be able to translate this into commercial requirements.
To join my clients Commercial Agreements team and be responsible for the application of commercial acumen and business strategy in the development and execution of agreements with major suppliers.
- Confirm commercial inputs from technical and operational outcomes to scope cost, resourcing, operational metrics
- Lead the development and execution of major commercial agreements to deliver key priorities
- Align functional unit teams to identify, quantify and prioritise key supplier-related strategic initiative programs and opportunities
- Engineerign degree or knowledge of
- Commericial acumen - busienss case, analysis, evalution, sign off
- Can work with c suite
- Worked in a large enterprise business on big budget projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Understands strategy
- Not a procurment person - this is more fliud
- Can evaluate prigrams and get the CEO to sign off
- Telelcommunications experience great but not essential
If you have the matching requirements please apply below.