Our client is seeking a Customer Solutions Representative to work in their busy Loan Centre which provides end-to-end loan processing for commercial and retail loans. You will work across 8 core teams in our Brisbane office and work closely to prepare, settle, fund, release and maintain loans for our customer.
Key responsibilities of the position:
- Validating customer entitlement, log case for the purpose of routing or dispatching an end-user to the proper resources
- Monitor the service event through completion for compliance
- Manage the service requests of customers through different access channels
- Review customer feedback related to customer entitlement and case management
- Provide basic analysis of cases
- Accurate entitling of customers and routing for service or dispatch in order to meet or exceed service levels
Successful candidates would have:
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience in customer facing role either remote or face-to-face
- Proficient computer skills and technology awareness
- Demonstrated data entry accuracy
- Knowledge in call routing and case management processes, case logging systems and obligation systems (desirable)
- Loan Centre experience (desirable)
If this sounds like you, take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or for a confidential discussion, contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3319 7501.