About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As Commercial Lead you will manage the commercial related aspects of developing the project. This will include the costs and the economics advisers. You will draft the business case and have oversight of the budget and financial reporting. You will also provide consultations with stakeholders.
- Provide support and commercial advice for the Project Director as required
- Develop a contract administration manual
- Develop responses to correspondence of a commercial nature
- Analyse claims and contract correspondence and provide advice where this is required
- Manage outside consultants e.g. QS where these services are required to assess claims
- Assist in commercial negotiations with key stakeholders and advisers to achieve best outcomes
- Experienced as a Commercial Lead
- Must have experience across Pre-Construction and Infrastructure Delivery projects
- Experienced in day to day management of project delivery elements in a large and complex/diverse organisation
- Experienced in the management of complex project commercial outcomes in a large and complex/diverse organisation.
- Excellent communication skills and a proven capacity for successful negotiation, consultation and stakeholder management at a senior level.
- Ability to analyse and interpret information, prepare written reports, deal with challenges creatively and achieve business focused solutions
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes to submission on 9 August
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 186790
Please click the apply button.