- Initial 12 month contract with extension option.
- Must be an Australian citizen in order to apply for clearance.
- CBD Location
- Procurement, contract and vendor management
A large Federal Government Agency is looking for an experienced Commercial/Procurement Manager to be based in Melbourne CBD.
You will act as the Contract Authority for vendor commercial management, delivery, acceptance, associated Change Requests and payment of deliverables against commercial commitments.
The role involves the following duties:
- Bring commercial consciousness as early as possible into the delivery lifecycle, and act as the Contract Authority in terms of intent and content
- develop and maintain processes through clear, consistent and compliant direction whilst maintaining auditable trails
- Creation and subsequent management of Commercial Programme artefacts to ensure effective and efficient management of vendor delivery - includes commercial commitments, status, delivery health, acceptance criteria, conditions of done and milestone payments
- Understand and be an authority point for vendor and department commitments and commercial accountabilities and ensure the effective management to these criteria
- Perform regular risk assessment audits against key commercial components of vendor delivery
- Ensure no ambiguity of Department construction from a delivery and commercial perspective
- Handling risks and opportunities to the annual budget - based on an understanding and appraisal of the current status and health of vendor delivery
- Tracking Project impact against the operational costs of the Division
Successful candidate must have the following:
- 5+ years demonstrated experience as a Systems Integration professional, including managing complex delivery activities and lifecycles
- Demonstrated experience in the planning and delivery of complex procurement strategies
- Demonstrated experience in management and delivery of complex Systems Integration activities
- Demonstrated experience and/or solid understanding of end-to-end processes within procurement, contract and vendor management of a complex organisation
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships, whilst constructively influencing, challenging & improving outcomes from key internal /external stakeholders in delivering complex commercial activities
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey complex/ technical information to suit varying audiences
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
If you have the experience then please APPLY NOW or Call Jade De Silva on 03 8080 7256 for more information