Our client is the leading telecommunications provider and is seeking to engage a Commercial Contracts Analyst to provide support and analysis to senior stakeholders for a wide range of commercial and contracts management matters.
The primary duties of the role include:
- 5+ years' experience in Business or Commercial Management, or a role with relevant exposure to commercial functions and interactions with external customers.
- Support the Senior Commercial Manager and Services Delivery Manager on strategic business development opportunities for GWN.
- Lead the contract variation and change order process. Review, challenge and consolidate all inputs into a coherent business proposal for submission. Ensure all internal stakeholders are consulted throughout the process and proper approvals obtained.
- Provide analysis and decision support on complex SLAs and abatement calculations
- Participate in the resolution of contractual and commercial disputes by researching and clearly articulating contractual obligations and facilitation of legal advice.
- Ensure contractual commitments are met by their due dates and ongoing compliance with the contract generally.
- Maintain a strong and constructive relationship with the customer.
- Attend customer governance meetings.
Click APPLY! OR contact Vidya Sadawarte on 3319 7501.