Our Federal Government Client is seeking the expertise of a skilled Commercial Arrangements SME for a long-term role in Canberra. This is an initial 12-month engagement with a 12-month extension option and is working for our Client's south Canberra offices.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Participate in the renegotiation of our Client's ICT Service Provider Agreement and the establishment of a replacement Internet Gateway Services arrangement, ensuring commercial arrangements have the correct commercial foundation.
- Lead and contribute to the implementation of assigned elements of our Client's Cloud Implementation Plan.
- Provide commercial related subject matter expertise including the management and governance of large-scale ICT outsourced arrangements, including performance management, commercial management and contract management and ICT related procurement covering hardware, software and services.
- Provide commercial, financial, governance and procurement expertise to for internal service improvement activities to improve the Client's overall management, governance and interfaces with its ICT Service Providers as required.
To be successful in this role, you will possess demonstrated experience in:
- The establishment of large-scale ICT outsourced arrangements, including the establishment of the contractual arrangement, the phase in of service providers, and the phase out of service providers.
- The management and governance of large-scale ICT outsourced arrangements, including performance management, commercial management, and contract management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to effectively contribute to the development of policies, architectures, designs, and operating and governance arrangements.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 193674
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances to apply.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.