Our Federal Government Client is seeking a knowledgeable and driven Cognos Systems Administrator for a contract role. This is a 12 month opportunity with 1 x 12 month extension option and requires a mimimum of Baseline clearance to apply.
Within this role you wou will be working in a small team of 3 people undertaking IBM Cognos Enterprise Planning (Enterprise Planning) environment support in Canberra as part of the EST Enterprise & Data Architecture group.
As part of this role you will be expected to:
- Preform complex administration and problem resolution tasks,
- Build the support planning/ forecasting models
- Build the capability with existing team members, and to provide consultancy to various stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Extensive and proven experience in the support and administration of IBM Cognos Enterprise Planning Contributor and/or Cognos TM1 environments
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining deployment and/or environment strategies, including management of development, test and production environments and responding to issues
- The ability to undertake research of current IT system practices and assist with incident analysis, improvements, monitoring and reporting.
- Demonstrated experience in applying well developed communication skills to exchange information with internal and external stakeholders, discuss complex and sensitive technical or administrative issues, gain cooperation and resolve problems.
- Experience in providing guidance and full support to a team of technical staff, actively engaging in knowledge transfer, sharing information, consulting with and mentoring others to ensure delivery on intended results.
- Experience with IBM Cognos Enterprise Planning and IBM Cognos TM1 System Administration and Development
- Experience with IBM Cognos Series 7 Security
- Experience with IBM Cognos Data Manager Designer
- Experience with SQL Server SQL Development
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Kasey O'Halloran on 02 6245 1740 Job Reference: 184208, advising of which role you are interested in.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.