Looking for a Machine Learning Project Manager in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: 4 weeks contract with extension upto June 2019
Essential skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in agile delivery
- Demonstrated experience in machine learning project management in accordance with DTA standards
- Demonstrated expertise in process mapping, process reengineering & redevelopment, and gathering functional requirements;
- Demonstrated strength in written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in executing change management strategies and plans
- Demonstrated experience in risk framework and policies
- Rich experience in managing software development project and program
- Demonstrated rich experience in presenting to a group of senior executives (i.e., SES Band 1, 2, and 3)
- Australian Citizenship
Nice-to-have skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in the Australian Commonwealth Government sector
- Experience in high pressure environment (e.g., consultancy)
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at email@example.com. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.