We are looking for a Senior Azure and Hybrid Cloud Technical Lead to work within the ICT Infrastructure Services and Support Section. This is a new role for the Section, this role will suite someone who has experience in providing mentoring to technical team members alongside the below responsibilities:
- Lead the operations for the Azure Cloud Hybrid datacentre
- Build capability within ISSS to support the Hybrid Cloud data centre
- Lead the design of operational systems that standardise and automate datacentre operations
- Design and implement Australian Government Information Security Manual (ISM) compliant solutions alongside developing a shared responsibility model for both Azure and hybrid cloud.
- Contribute to the modernisation of existing systems and their integration with the current Azure and hybrid cloud platforms.
Applicants must have a current NV1 clearance
You will have experience with the following:
- Azure design, DevOps Engineering and Administration.
- Designing, implementing, and operating automated ICT support systems.
- Hybrid Cloud - integration of on-premise traditional infrastructure solutions with azure cloud services, e.g.
- Design and implementation of efficient standards for managing services spanning private and public cloud infrastructure
- Design and implementation of integrated on-premise and cloud based identity solutions
- Experience with cloud migration toolsets and best practices
- Technical leadership - Technical direction, development and leadership of staff. Building culture, capability and coaching staff with excellent communication skills.
If this sounds like you please apply or contact Rachel Drury on 02 6268 9720.