Our client -
Our client has migrated its Infrastructure and Microsoft Office environment to the Azure cloud computing platform delivering a technical environment that is primed for further opportunity to evolve, mature and improve. This role sits within the Technical Services Delivery team which is comprised of Application and Infrastructure Support Analysts delivering a high quality of Service Delivery to our clients.
For this position you will be responsible for the administration, implementation and maintenance of current and new Cloud services such as O365, Exchange Online, OneDrive, Intune and Azure Cloud Services. In addition, the position will be responsible for managing escalated issues relating to applications or cloud services through to resolution.
Skills required -
- Solid experience with Azure and Office365
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum 5+ years System engineering experience
- A background in the implementation and deployment of Azure services
- Knowledge and understanding of core Microsoft Azure technologies and services
- Well-developed technical skills, MS Office products and relevant technologies
- Demonstrated config experience in Azure Active Directory, Exchange online, SharePoint online, MS Teams and O365
- SCCM Patch Management
- Experience in supporting, maintaining, and improving the internal IT infrastructure
- Excellent time management skills and able to thrive under pressure.
- Customer focused professional with excellent communication skills.
- O365 Yammer, Forms and Dynamics 365
- Linux - Redhat
We are seeking for a Cloud Technical Analyst to join our highly respected and professional client.
This is a great opportunity for passionate individuals that like to be challenged!
If you have the skills and responsibilities for this position, please apply for the role via the link below or contact me for more information -
Contact - Charlotte Tobin
Number - (08) 9423 1400
Job reference number - (208305)