Cloud Technical Analyst
- We are seeking for a Cloud Technical Analyst/ Systems Administrator (Cloud/ Azure) to join our highly respected and professional client.
- This is a great opportunity for passionate individuals that like to be challenged!
Our client -
Our client has migrated its Infrastructure and Microsoft Office environment to the Azure cloud computing platform delivering a technical environment that is primed for further opportunity to evolve, mature and improve.
For this position you will be responsible for the administration, implementation and maintenance of current and new Cloud services such as O365, Exchange Online, OneDrive, Intune and Azure Cloud Services.
Skills required -
- Solid experience with Azure and Office365
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Solid system engineering experience
- A background in the implementation and deployment of Azure services
- Knowledge and understanding of core Microsoft Azure technologies and services
- Well-developed technical skills, MS Office products and relevant technologies
- Demonstrated config experience in Azure Active Directory, Exchange online, SharePoint online, MS Teams and O365
- SCCM Patch Management
- Experience in supporting, maintaining, and improving the internal IT infrastructure
- Excellent time management skills and able to thrive under pressure.
- Customer focused professional with excellent communication skills.
- O365 Yammer, Forms and Dynamics 365
- Linux - Redhat
If you have the skills and responsibilities for this position, please apply for the role via the link below or contact me for more information -
Contact - Chelsea Pak
Number - (08) 9423 1405
Job reference number - (212043)