One of Sydney's most respected Higher Education Institutions is currently looking for a Lead Cloud Services Engineer to join their Infrastructure team on a permanent basis.
Based in the CBD fringe, we are looking for a candidate with the following experience:
- Migrating and Implementing services in Office365 with a strong focus on Onedrive, Sharepoint & Skype for Business
- Designing and building Hybrid cloud environments using technologies like Microsoft Azure (Preferred) or Amazon Web Services
- Windows Administration (Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2012 and Active Directory)
- Web IIS (Required - IIS 7, IIS 7.5+)
- Strong Knowledge of networking & security - switching, routing and firewalls, TCP/IP (spanning tree), VLAN, Static routes (Preferred - BGP)
- Strong Scripting Knowledge (eg. Powershell, VB Script)
- DevOps deployments
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- The Ability to research information and solve problems in unfamiliar technical environments
If you feel that you match the above criteria please send your CV in WORD format.