Work for a brand that is instantly recognisable and one of Australia's largest Utility organisations. They offer a fantastic working environment where you will experience good work/life balance whilst working alongside some of the top technical talent in Australia.
Our client is currently undergoing a massive transformation and transition on how all their Cloud Platforms are designed, developed, implemented and managed.
Due to growth of the business and several of the key functions moving in-house they are seeking experienced Cloud Support Engineers to be a key part of this transition.
In this role you will be a key member of the team who will support all the Cloud Platforms across the entire business. Listed below are some of the key tasks:
- Design, create and build applications that operate the infrastructure and configuration of SaaS.
- Liaise with both Cloud Enablement and Cloud Product Owners to ensure a successful and optimal utilization of Azure/AWS cloud resources.
- Develop comprehensive monitoring solutions
- Troubleshoot and solve issues on production developments
What we are looking for:
- Previous expertise as a Cloud Engineer (Support) with solid knowledge in integration and cloud technologies (preferably in a large, complex and across several locations)
- 5 - 7 years' experience in a similar position.
- Proven experience with automation tools/ platforms
- Demonstrated expertise in alerting and monitoring tools.
- Solid Understanding of problem and change management
- Excellent interpersonal skills along with highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
Technical skills required:
- Cloud Hosting (Azure/ Avamar/SQL)
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
- Management of Azure Tenants
- Azure IaaS VM Management
- SQL Server IasS and PaaS Instance Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Service Integration
- Office 365 (SharePoint, OneDrive and MS Teams)
- DevOps and Agile Management
- SAP Azure
These are critical roles for our client, if you feel you can hit the ground running, please click 'apply now' and quote #237859