Our client, a large international consultancy, is seeking a Cloud Strategy Consultant to work onsite with their client in Sydney, a national organisation.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in leading and developing the cloud strategy for a national Australian business.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
As the Cloud Strategy Consultant you would be responsible for leading the migration team and liaisiong with the customer to ensure requirements are met. You will be able to implement standard procedures and best practices for migration. Test and evaluate new tools, analyze and anticipate the impact of upcoming technologies and market developments to initiate innovation.
Key Roles and responsibilities
- Capable of providing strategic thought leadership and is able to assist with the tactical operations of the Infrastructure Management team.
- Strong background on handling datacenter migration and operations.
- Able to drive end to end migration private cloud and data center.
- Ensure conformance to organizations IT security policies and guidelines; review security implementations.
- Execution of technical feasibility studies / solution.
- Understand and execute technical blueprint for internal IT projects
- Experience in IT domain, particularly experience in handling IT infrastructure projects.
- Independently handling of IT infrastructure projects , physical to virtual conversions.
- Experience in Systems Design and/ or Architecture decisions of IT infrastructure
- IT knowledge on different technical areas (backend, frontend, networking, etc.)
- Able to work under extreme pressure, critical situations, and extreme tight deadlines.
- Continuous learning - Demonstrates ongoing drive to continuously expand one's own professional capabilities to fuel the continued/ ongoing growth and success of the organization.
- Basic networking, security and server operating systems knowledge.
- Demonstrates a good understanding of customers business issues and provides business solutions
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Munro quoting: 190199 or please click the apply button.