Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Cloud Advisor for an initial contract role until June 2020 with potential extensions. The successful candidate will participate in a team developing and providing advice to agencies about the hosting, processing and securing of the data managed by Australian Government agencies. This role is to be worked from our clients Canberra based offices.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the delivering and improving the whole of government Secure Cloud Strategy and increasing the adoption of secure cloud services by agencies
- Developing effective relationships with communities of technical and procurement public sector cloud specialists and learning from private sector and academic experts.
- Assisting in developing related whole of Government ICT hosting policies and strategies
- Representing our client at external forums
The successful candidate will possess:
- Policy development skills including writing Ministerial briefs and new policy proposals
- Demonstrated experience in setting up and running secure cloud services in Australian Government agencies
- Strong knowledge of Australian Public Service processes for procurement, business cases, and information security
- Experience in leading or contributing to a technical community
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance or have the ability to obtain one.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Druss Afele on 02 6245 1705 quoting Job Reference: 199849
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.