Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Cloud Platforms Solution Architect to help establish their base and enduring capability of Cloud Platforms. Within this role you will mature their current cloud governance, security and operations through technology implementations to protect the Client's valuable digital assets and reputation.
This is a 12-month opportunity with a further 1 x 12-month extension option, requires candidates to have a Federal Government Security Clearance and will be located at our Clients Canberra CBD Offices.
The successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering solution designs for cloud right platform enduring architectures, platform automation/ templated solutions and solutions designs with a security assurance and compliance focus.
- Mature designs for 'As Built'
- Providing advice on solution design best practice for cloud
- Developing documentation for Security assurance activities and compliance assessments
- Leading a Cloud Right Technical Working Group
- Contributing to Cloud Policies, Strategy and Roadmaps
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Extensive Solution Architecture experience within Government delivering enterprise scale technology or infrastructure projects
- A background in infrastructure engineering including virtualization, storage, directory services, network, cloud and security
- Experience in the development of Platform Solution Design documentation
- Background in Cloud Architectures, Automation and Orchestration and hands on experience with Cloud Configuration and Services
- Solid understanding of automation practices and application architectures
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 199285
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.