Cloud Solution Architect
- Permanent opportunity
- Based at Sydney CBD
- 10+ years of Solution Architecture (cloud) experience
About the role
One of our clients are looking for a Solution Architect who is highly technical and experienced in architecting or deploying Cloud/Virtualization solutions in enterprise customers. This is a client facing role so you must be comfortable talking with CIOs, CTOs and CISOs. It goes without saying that you must have experience in architecting infrastructure solutions using both Linux/Unix and Windows with specific recommendations on server, load balancing, HA/DR, networking & storage architectures. Couple all that with a baseline knowledge of or even certification in AWS and this role is made for you!
- The right person will be highly technical and analytical, possess 10 + years of current solution architecture (implementation/consulting) experience
- Experience architecting infrastructure solutions using both Linux/Unix and Windows with specific recommendations on server, load balancing, HA/DR, & storage architectures.
- Experience architecting or deploying Cloud/Virtualization solutions in enterprise customers. AWS specific experience a bonus.
- Enterprise application and database architecture a bonus.
- Experience in Software Development and Automation a bonus.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- AWS Certified SA Professional.
- Hands on development experience and full understanding of full-stack development
- Fluent in AWS technologies.
- Proficient in a modern programming language such as Java, NodeJS or Python
- Technical degree; Computer Science or Math background highly desired
- Experience working within software development or Internet-related industries
- Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
- Familiarity with common enterprise services (Directory Services, Information Assurance, Virtual Desktop, etc.), products (i.e., Oracle, SAP) and frameworks (ITIL, Zachman, TOGAF, etc.)
If you have the demonstrated breadth and depth of experience to excel in this position, we want to talk to you! Please contact Jayd Venters at Jayd.Venters@Peoplebank.com.au quoting #201177