Our client is a leading software house seeking a Team Leader to be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining their Cloud Platform, customer environments and internal infrastructure. You will be a hands-on leader with appropriate technical skills and background with cloud services, in particular AWS. Your role will primarily be based on leadership but still remaining hands on with the technology to deliver outcomes for our clients many stakeholders.
Duties will include:
- Be ultimately responsible for the work that the Cloud Services team is undertaking by taking ownership of the team's deliverables and delivery timeframes.
- Ensure the team consistently adheres to modern IT service management practices (such as ITIL).
- Ensure internal and external relationships are maintained and expanded.
- Ensure the team is consistently delivering working software to agreed measurable standards, KPIs and Roadmap process.
- Contribute to strategic planning activities with other senior members of the Software Operations team to ensure alignment with wider organisational strategy.
- Be responsible for ensuring that Technology Services processes, procedures and practices adhere to standards such as; ISO 9001, ASAE3402, ISO 27001, ASD ISM.
Essential skills required for this role:
- Excellent team management skills with the ability to inspire, lead and motivate others.
- Demonstrated emotional intelligence and experience leading, managing, mentoring and coaching a high-performance team with the ability to proactively manage performance and conflict.
- Proven technical experience in Cloud platforms, preferably AWS.
- Proven experience working in an IT service environment and adhering to an IT service management framework such as ITIL.
- Proven ability to understand and manage complex technical issues and be able to effectively communicate with stakeholders throughout all stages of the issue.
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology / Science.
- Proven technical experience in Windows, Linux and desktop administration and supporting corporate applications.
For more information, please submit a detailed resume and cover letter using the below prompts. Or for a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 07 3003 7643.