Cloud Service Delivery Manager
Our client, a large Australian enterprise company is seeking to engage an experienced Service Delivery Manager with proven Cloud and ServiceNow experience.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in day-to-day incidents and events from the Sydney office location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated experience of managing internal staff and support partners.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
Skills & Responsibilities;
- Cloud Services Delivery Manager role, reporting to IT Manager - Hosting & Cloud
- Well-versed in running day-to-day operations in datacentre and cloud environments
- ITIL certified
- ServiceNow expertise essential
- Triage and drive outcomes to internal incidents, requests and changes
- Run P1/P2 incident events and co-ordinate resolver groups
- Look for opportunities to enhance service and drive small enhancements
- Report and measure SLAs
- Manage internal engineer and administrator resources
- Manage service levels with key vendors
- This is a new position and is designed to oversee service through a state of transition between old and new operating models
- Best suited to a highly energetic person, who is able to drive that energy through the team (daily stand-ups, customer obsession, continuous improvement)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Munro quoting reference: 184866.
Please click the apply button.