I am on a lookout for an experienced Cloud Security Engineer for a client in Melbourne to take up a 6 months contract role with a view of extension.
Job Location: Melbourne
Job Contract: 6 months with a view of extension.
- Proven experience within AWS building and supporting secure code pipelines, CI/CD.
- Proven experience working with and supporting high traffic/transaction web applications.
- Experience delivering applications within a commercial environment with significant operational, performance, security and availability requirements.
- Strong experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef or Ansible. Experience in unit and systems tests are also desirable.
- Strong experience with administering and troubleshooting Linux such as Redhat, CentOS or similar.
- Experience in distributed version control such as git inclusive of branching, merging and releasing strategies.
- Strong experience with continuous integration and relevant tools such as Bamboo, Jenkins or similar.
- Proven experience with AWS and knowledge of the breath of services and their application.
- Experience with web application security.
- Experience with cloud application, architectural and infrastructure patterns is desirable.
- Experience with writing and maintaining code in Python, Ruby or Bash and interacting with APIs.
- Experience with monitoring and centralised logging tools and technologies an advantage.
- An understanding of agile practices and methodologies an advantage.
if you think you match this requirenemt then APPLY!